All menus are priced for ten people
Family fiesta night
- Homemade guacamole, queso & pico de gallo with blue corn chips
- Mexican quinoa salad with chipped baby romaine, fresh avocado, oven roasted pineapple, & cumin strawberries. Topped with pepitas, feta cheese & chimichurri vinaigrette.
- Roasted Mahi Mahi fish tacos with white corn tortillas, shaved cabbage, mango salsa & jalapeno cream. Topped with micro basil, wasabi & cilantro greens.
- Roasted corn & scallion rice with vegetarian chipotle & black beans (cumin sour cream on the side).
- Cheesecake flautas with ancho-chocolate; Served with fresh mango
An Italian evening on white sands
- Cheese & charcuterie board: Berkshire pork trotter salami, bresaola, pecan praline goat cheese, prosciutto, truffled Manchego, smoked gruyere, Jarlsberg, red curry pistachio, crostini, warm olives.
- One pound Dungeness crab ravioli roasted with olive oil chicken stock; With fresh tomatoes, basil & microgreens and grated truffled Manchego cheese.
- Arugula & Panzanella salad with grilled lemon olive oil challah bread & balsamic peppered strawberries.
- Individual lasagna with a triple meat sauce; with roasted eggplant, zucchini, & squash; Finished with Buffalo Mozzarella, scorched heirloom tomatoes, lemon truffle Brussels sprouts, confit shallots. Served with Signature French Bread with shallot-confit butter.
- Grilled cinnamon angel cake with pistachio gelato, macerated strawberries & blackberries with basil-pink peppercorn; Topped with fresh raspberries, hazelnut-sweetened whipped cream and pistachio biscotti crunch.
The low country S.N.O.B. Menu
- Floridian Lobster Deviled Eggs
- She crab soup with crab beignet
- Shrimp & grits – Local Jumbo Gulf Shrimp – smoked gouda anson mill grits, & Shiitake mushroom – tomato – corn ragout
- Goat cheese stuffed French bread
- Signature Coconut Cream Pie
The Floridian comes home
- Lion fish dip with blue corn chips
- Crab Cakes smoked crab Remoulade, mango salsa & garnishing oil
- Chopped baby romaine & iceberg with truffled Manchego cheese, praline pecans, pickled golden beets with a Champagne-Meyer lemon-raspberry vinaigrette.
- Cornmeal crusted Florida black grouper with roasted garlic parsnip pureé, bresaola roasted okra, scorched tomatoes. Topped with Love Shrimp & Classic French Buerre Blanc.
- Key lime pie – Cheesecake – Crème brûlée – 30A combo
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board: Berkshire pork trotter salami, bresaola, pecan praline goat cheese, prosciutto, truffled Manchego, smoked gruyere, Jarlsberg, red curry pistachio, crostini, warm olives
- New Orleans BBQ Shrimp with crispy GA ham hock grits
- Baby Uptown Caesar with Andouille lardons, feta, tomato, cucumber, boiled egg, croutons & Caesar dressing
- Corn & Andouille crusted black grouper; With creamed fennel and Signature potato pie with gruyere cheese
- Bananas Foster crepes with vanilla ice cream
- Spanakopita shrimp spring rolls with tzatziki sauce
- Grilled Greek & salad romaine with feta, warm olives, pickled golden beets, smoked pepperoncini, chilled scorched tomatoes; Add baby octopus: $9 per person
- Whole Greek Snapper with panko buerre blanc crust; Served with roasted greek fingerling potatoes & scented wine/lemon/olive roasted mirepoix
- Baklava stramboli in puff pastry with Greek honey yogurt “ice box” and fresh berries
- Beef tartare spoons w/sunny side Manchester Farms quail, fried capers & lemon; Garnished with fresh thyme, olive oil, & black pepper
- French onion soup in a natural beef & chicken stock; With shallots, red & sweet onions and house-smoked Gruyere gratin
- Hydro Red bibb lettuce salad with scorched heirloom tomatoes, pickled golden beets, goat cheese crumble, & a creamy French Provincial garlic dressing
- Lobster Thermidor pot pie served in a cast iron pot with a Florida Lobster Tail
- White Chocolate bread pudding soufflé with Tia Maria Anglaise
A taste of Thailand infused with Gulf Coast love
- Mussels CLH with ginger-garlic lemongrass, Thai herbs & peppers with Palm Vinegar Red Coconut Curry
- Habanero Lime shrimp fresh rolls with Thai chili sauce.
- Miso-caramel duck wings (3) with charred sweet shishito peppers
- Thai BBQ braised bone-in short ribs; 8 oz. & pan fried. Served with steamed mango-rice cake and Chef’s pickled seasonal vegetable salad
- Ginger-Pineapple Lemongrass glazed upside-down cake with Pineapple-Coconut Gelato
Grilled Florida surf & Louisiana turf
- Tuna Togarashi Martini with micro green salad, wasabi, arugula, basil; With oven roasted pineapple & avocado
- Smoked Tomato Soup with truffled Challah croutons & goat cheese.
- 6 oz. filet with black pepper butter and pan fried lobster smoked tail Served with chive/brie/roasted garlic mashed potatoes & confit shallot, crispy lemon Brussels sprouts, and scorched tomatoes
- Tuxedo cheesecake with macerated berries; Served with adult chocolate popsicle
Chophouse brought to your house
- Cheese & Charcuterie board: Berkshire pork trotter salami, bresaola, pecan praline goat cheese, prosciutto, truffled Machego, smoked gruyere, Jarlsberg, red curry pistachio, crostini, warm olives
- Mini Lobster Thermidor pot pie
- Baby iceberg, crispy bresaola, scorched tomato, pickled golden beets, truffled Manchego cheese; Topped with Challah croutons and creamy roasted garlic French dressing
- Open-faced Beef Wellington with 5 oz. Espresso-rubbed filet, Signature spiced pastry, Gruyere creamed spinach & Porcini-parsnip risotto. Topped with flaming rosemary & a black pepper buerre blanc
- Flourless salted caramel chocolate torte; With fresh berries & Dublin Irish coffee
+ $225 Chef Fee,
+ $175 Server Fee
+ 27% Tax & Gratuity
- Lion Fish Dip with Blue Corn Chips
- Grandma’s Southern Buttermilk Mac & Cheese
- Shrimp Boil to include: 10-15 count Louisiana Gulf Shrimp, Red Bliss Potatoes, Fresh Corn, Andouille Sausage, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, Fennel, Cauliflower, Button Mushrooms
- Fresh Buttered French Rolls
- Key Lime Cheesecake Parfaits
- Crawfish $8.00 per person
- Lobster tail (7oz.) $20 per tail
- Filet (6 oz.) $18.00 per filet
- Caprese Lollipops Skewers – Yellow & Red Cherub Tomatoes on a Skewer with Buffalo Mozzarella – Roasted Garlic Olive Oil, Basil, & Balsamic Reduction – Vegan with Roasted Garlic instead of Mozzarella
- Vegetarian Spring Roll Martinis – Thai Chili Dipping Sauce – Vegan
- Adult Grilled Cheese – Whipped Goat Cheese & Brie with Black Truffle Hints – Fresh Arugula & Basil
- Smoked Tomato Bisque
- Watermelon or Tomato Gazpacho when available
- Mushroom & Truffle Risotto with Brie Cheese & Heirloom Carrots – Vegan if Preferred
- Fire Roasted Chili & Triple Cheese (Gruyere, Dubliner, Parmesan) Potato Pie with Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Oven Roasted Eggplant Parmesan(not fried) – Homemade Tomato Sauce – Buffalo Mozzarella & Parmesan Reggiano
Ask about Kids Cooking Classes for an adult night out
- Triple Cheese Mac & Cheese with all beef hot dog
- Baked Chicken Fingers w/ Curly fries
- Roasted chicken with oven roasted cheesy potatoes & squash with onion
- Baked Chicken Wings w/ ranch, curly fries, carrots & celery
- Grilled Triple Decker “Cheese” – Curly Fries
Signature Catering 30-A Client’s List
Signature Catering preferably requires 4 days advanced notice but suggests early reservations due to availability.
Meals are served plated in a course style setting with a service charge of $175 per server for up to 10 persons. Chef’s Fee of $225 is included.
We ask our clients to have their kitchens clean and as much room as possible in the main refrigerator.
We thank you in advance.
Form of payment is Check, Cash, or Major 4 Credit Cards @ 4% Sur-Charge.
Signature Catering of 30-A also has delivered meals available.
A 7.5% tax will be added to all menu charges.